2008年11月7日星期五

Posted by Unknown on/at 11:26


Obama 在选举人票以 338 大败 156 McCain
当选美国第四十四任总统
我们一块来重看一个年初的MV吧。挺好的

简介:(译言视频)

Black Eyed Peas乐队的主唱will.i.am在今年早些时候根据奥巴马的演讲创作的 "Yes, We Can"。这支MV汇集了包括 "天钩" 贾巴尔、赫比·汉考克、斯嘉丽·约翰逊等众多名流, 星光熠熠。
It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.
这是载于我们的建国宪章的基本信念。
Yes we can.
我们做得到。
It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.
这信念被在幽暗中披荆斩棘,追寻自由的奴隶和解放者们低声吟诵,
Yes we can. Yes we can.
我们做得到,我们做得到。
It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shores
它被跨越重洋来到新大陆的移民们,
and pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.
和开发西部蛮荒的先行者们高声传唱。
Yes we can. Yes we can.
我们做得到,我们做得到。
It was the call of workers who organized;
它激励工人们组成工会,
women who reached for the ballots;
它促使女性们获得投票权,
a President who chose the moon as our new frontier;
它指引总统将月球作为我们新的前线,
and a King who took us to the mountain-top and pointed the way to the Promised Land.
它引领我们跨越山巅,走向这理想之园。
Yes we can to justice and equality.
我们能实现平等与公正。
(yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can...)
我们做得到,我们做得到,我们做得到,我们做得到……

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.
我们能抓住机会,重现繁荣昌盛。
Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.
我们能抓住机会,重现繁荣昌盛。
Yes we can heal this nation.
我们能拯救这个国家。
Yes we can repair this world.
我们能改善这个世界。
Yes we can. Si Se Puede
我们做得到,我们做得到。
(yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can...)
我们做得到,我们做得到,我们做得到,我们做得到……

We know the battle ahead will be long,
我们知道前路依旧漫漫,
but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way,
但我们一直记得,无论任何艰难险阻,
nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.
都无法动摇我们改变的决心。
We want change!
我们要改变!
(We want change! We want change! We want change...)
我们要改变!我们要改变!我们要改变!……

We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics who will only grow louder and more dissonant.
总有人说我们做不到,而这些愤世嫉俗的声音还会越来越强。
We've been asked to pause for a reality check.
总有人让我们停下来面对现实。
We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.
总有人警告我们,不要给这个国家的人民带来虚妄的幻想。
But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope. We want change!
但是在这个充满奇迹的地方,最最真实的就是希望!我想要改变!
(We want change! I want change! We want change! I want change...)
我们要改变!我们要改变!我们要改变!……

The hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in Dillon are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA;
在Dillon破败的学校中上学的小女孩,和洛杉矶街头自学的小男孩拥有同样的希望;
we will remember that there is something happening in America;
我们将会记得,美国开始了改变;
that we are not as divided as our politics suggests;
我们并不像政客所言的分裂;
that we are one people;
我们是同一个民族;
we are one nation;
我们是同一个国家;
and together, we will begin the next great chapter in America's story with three words that will ring from coast to coast;
从东海岸到西海岸,我们将携手说出这三个词,开启美国历史的新篇章;
from sea to shining sea - Yes. We. Can.
跨越大洋的清辉,这句话将响彻云霄:我们!做得到!
(yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can...)
我们做得到,我们做得到,我们做得到,我们做得到。

0 评论: